Write for SeedReady
Thank you for your interest in writing for us!
SeedReady is a founder community and venture builder. Our mission is simple… We create practical tools and resources that allow founders to get traction faster and reduce the risk of launching a startup.
Our audience primarily consists of entrepreneurs, founders, startup mentors, and early-stage investors.
We’re looking for writers who are well versed with startups and who have a flair for good writing. If you’ve got an idea that will create value and help someone make progress, we want to hear about it. You don’t need to write a best-selling manuscript. Just share your fresh perspective or valuable insights on transforming ideas into businesses.
If that sounds like you, please continue reading to see how you can contribute.
- Submission should be at least 1000 words long
- Only submit fully completed articles
- Must be original content and not published anywhere else
- High quality articles that are relevant and useful to our target audience
- All images submitted should either be copyright-free or your original artwork
- You must be adding value, content should not be overly promotional and focused around your commercial offerings
- Include a headshot image and a 30-50 word bio
Topics should be relevant to entrepreneurs and startup founders. Refer to the following topics:
- Startup ideas and validation
- Product management
- User acquisition and retention
- Reviews of B2B products
- Productivity tools and frameworks
- Building and running a startup
Why write for us?
Being a guest blogger for SeedReady gives you valuable exposure to entrepreneurs, startup founders, mentors, and the early-stage startup ecosystem. Within the article, you can include one link to a relevant page on your website. Also, when we publish your article, we’ll include your bio and a link to your website or social media page.
How to submit your article
You can send your completed articles to content[at]seedready.org. Please note that we will only review finished blog posts, not outlines or pitches, thank you. We also reserve the right to say no at any time.